Originally published 11/02/2016
The museum is asking the public to comb through libraries to find local newspaper articles and letters to the editors.
Originally published 09/25/2015
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and Dartmouth University launched the Early Warning Project in September 2015 to try to predict the risk of new mass killing episodes in countries around the world.
Originally published 11/20/2013
Harold Burson covered the trials in 1945 and 1946 for the American Forces Network.
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit