Originally published 11/02/2016
The museum is asking the public to comb through libraries to find local newspaper articles and letters to the editors.
Originally published 09/25/2015
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and Dartmouth University launched the Early Warning Project in September 2015 to try to predict the risk of new mass killing episodes in countries around the world.
Originally published 11/20/2013
Harold Burson covered the trials in 1945 and 1946 for the American Forces Network.
- Trump just promised the biggest tax cut in history
- An African Diaspora group at Columbia University draped a KKK hood over Thomas Jefferson
- Documents show how CIA connived with Chilean publisher to overthrow Allende
- Is Trump right that he's signed more executive orders than FDR in his first 100 days?
- 500 Years After Expulsion, Sicily’s Jews Reclaim a Lost History
- In an interview Jill Lepore explains how she writes and the writers she admires most
- Trump is no Hitler – he’s a Mussolini, says Oxford historian
- Rick Perlstein’s still drawing brickbats for his confession in the NYT that historians (like him) have misinterpreted modern conservatism
- “Historians are shockingly dismissive of people in ‘flyover country,’ ” says Pulitzer-winning historian T. J. Stiles
- UNC history department in uproar after a professor’s course on sports history was cancelled