Originally published 09/25/2015
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and Dartmouth University launched the Early Warning Project in September 2015 to try to predict the risk of new mass killing episodes in countries around the world.
Originally published 11/20/2013
Harold Burson covered the trials in 1945 and 1946 for the American Forces Network.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"