Originally published 09/25/2015
The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and Dartmouth University launched the Early Warning Project in September 2015 to try to predict the risk of new mass killing episodes in countries around the world.
Originally published 11/20/2013
Harold Burson covered the trials in 1945 and 1946 for the American Forces Network.
- Newly released interactive map shows images of destroyed monuments of Mosul
- How the Rise of the Post Office Explains American Innovation
- These Americans are reliving history and don’t mind repeating it
- Britain largest home is saved for the nation
- Shelter and the slums: capturing bleak Britain 50 years ago
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't
- Princeton U. historian Imani Perry claims mistreatment in parking ticket arrest
- Retired historian George Dennison remains on the payroll at the U. of Montana while faculty are cut
- The Atlantic profiles exciting ways to teach history
- LDS Church has gone from 0 to 4 historians specializing in women’s history