Originally published 02/11/2014
The research is designed to be collaborative, bringing curators, conservators, artists or designers and scholars together.
Originally published 09/21/2009
John Clevesy had just gotten married.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences