Originally published 02/11/2014
The research is designed to be collaborative, bringing curators, conservators, artists or designers and scholars together.
Originally published 09/20/2009
David Austin Walsh
John Clevesy had just gotten married.
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton