SOURCE: NBC News
Biden, National Archives Sued for Delayed Release of JFK Assassination Records
Although the decision to delay a Congressionally-mandated release should not be taken as proof of any assassination conspiracy theories, historians argue the documents are necessary to fully understand a tumultuous period in the nation's history.
SOURCE: Washington Decoded
The Homophobic Background to Jim Garrison's Persecution of Clay Shaw
by Martin J. Kelly, Jr.
Alecia Long's book argues that Jim Garrison's prosecution of Clay Shaw as a conspirator in the Kennedy assassination was steeped in homophobia and leveraged the defendant's inability to properly defend himself because of the illegality of homosexuality to make up for lack of evidence.
SOURCE: The Conversation
Can withering public trust in government be traced back to the JFK assassination?
by Ryan Kellus Turner
In the minds of many, the assassination remains a tragedy cloaked in mystery. How does this lack of closure – and the general distrust it fomented – resonate in American culture and politics today?
SOURCE: Association for Crime Scene Reconstruction
Oswald's first shot missed. Now we know why. For sure.
A 5 year forensics study shows conclusively the bullet struck the mast of a traffic signal.
SOURCE: New Historian
Kennedy Assassin Photo Verified
By performing a 3-D stability analysis on the ‘Lee Harvey Oswald in the Backyard Photo’, the Dartmouth University scientists claim they have proven its legitimacy.
SOURCE: New York Times
Jackie's pink dress in storage
The Kennedy family won't let the public see the pink suit Jackie wore on Nov. 22, 1963 until 2103.
- A Secret Joke Clouds Harvard's Affirmative Action Case
- An Amateur Historian Helped Find Richard III's Remains Under a Parking Garage. Her Story Hits the Screen
- Why LAUSD Teachers Walked Out
- The Role of US Evangelicals in Radicalizing Ugandans Against LGBTQ Rights
- Culture Warrior Chris Rufo is DeSantis's Most Important Ally
- The PR War for Cancer Awareness has Reduced the Stigma, but not the Cost, of Illness
- The Jim Crow Reign of Terror
- Francesca Morgan Dissects the American Obsession with Genealogy
- Florida Legislation Recalls the Tragic History behind Fights for Sex Education
- Kate Strasdin Breaks Down Authenticity on Bridgerton and other Costume Dramas