Originally published 05/19/2016
A 5 year forensics study shows conclusively the bullet struck the mast of a traffic signal.
Originally published 10/21/2015
By performing a 3-D stability analysis on the ‘Lee Harvey Oswald in the Backyard Photo’, the Dartmouth University scientists claim they have proven its legitimacy.
Originally published 11/16/2013
The Kennedy family won't let the public see the pink suit Jackie wore on Nov. 22, 1963 until 2103.
- How Will Obama Be Graded By History?
- The controversy behind the painting that will hang at Trump’s inaugural luncheon
- A nation of dissent: The most famous inaugural protests in U.S. history
- German Rightwing Populist's Holocaust Remarks Denounced
- Arizona scuttles bill that took aim at whiteness studies
- Obama’s Legacy as a Historian
- Jack Rakove tells League of Women Voters Electoral College needs to be abolished
- Juan Cole says Chelsea Manning’s leaks contributed to the revolution in Tunisia
- Bacevich and Mearsheimer on Obama’s Legacy
- Where Historians Work: An Interactive Database of History PhD Career Outcomes