Originally published 05/19/2016
A 5 year forensics study shows conclusively the bullet struck the mast of a traffic signal.
Originally published 10/21/2015
By performing a 3-D stability analysis on the ‘Lee Harvey Oswald in the Backyard Photo’, the Dartmouth University scientists claim they have proven its legitimacy.
Originally published 11/16/2013
The Kennedy family won't let the public see the pink suit Jackie wore on Nov. 22, 1963 until 2103.
Originally published 07/18/2017
Liberty and Power
Several defenders of Democracy in Chains have argued that the book's critics don't understand the methods and practices of "intellectual history." I argue here that the book fails as an intellectual history as well, because its author completely misses the central role that philosopher Thomas Hobbes played in Buchanan's body of scholarship.
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi