Originally published 05/19/2016
A 5 year forensics study shows conclusively the bullet struck the mast of a traffic signal.
Originally published 10/21/2015
By performing a 3-D stability analysis on the ‘Lee Harvey Oswald in the Backyard Photo’, the Dartmouth University scientists claim they have proven its legitimacy.
Originally published 11/16/2013
The Kennedy family won't let the public see the pink suit Jackie wore on Nov. 22, 1963 until 2103.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"