Originally published 11/15/2013
Clyde Kennard's portrait was unveiled Thursday in Washington, D.C.
- Should a slave-era song be used as a sports UK soccer chant?
- Black Georgetown Employee Found Out the School Sold His Great-Great-Great Grandmother
- E.U. Is Turning 60 and Searching for Something to Celebrate
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- Rick Perlstein is asked if Trump’s like Nixon
- Doris Kearns Goodwin Puts Trump's Health Care Defeat In Historical Perspective
- Christina Vella, Author of Sizzling Works of Narrative History, Dies at 75
- Christopher Lasch, the late historian/social commentator, is suddenly everywhere
- Harvard art historian’s interest in black history has roots in her grandfather’s question in high school