Originally published 10/09/2014
Newsweek reports that Woodward and Bernstein revealed key sources to the Hollywood director who made the movie about them
The story is by Max Holland, the well-known Watergate researcher and historian.
Originally published 11/14/2013
Holland claims that Felt, an F.B.I. official, was basically using Woodward in his quest to ascend to the role as the bureau’s director.
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World