Originally published 10/09/2014
Newsweek reports that Woodward and Bernstein revealed key sources to the Hollywood director who made the movie about them
The story is by Max Holland, the well-known Watergate researcher and historian.
Originally published 11/14/2013
Holland claims that Felt, an F.B.I. official, was basically using Woodward in his quest to ascend to the role as the bureau’s director.
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Inside story finally told of the young US diplomat who cracked the case of the murder of 4 nuns in El Salvador in 1980
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges