Originally published 06/29/2016
Lawrence S. Wittner
Russia, China and the USA are among the world’s most violent societies at home and pose the greatest threat to the continued existence of civilization.
Originally published 11/14/2013
The problem with American power, like all power, is that it waxes and wanes.
Originally published 06/25/2017
Not a laughing matter . . .
- Trump got history wrong in interview with NYT
- A Century-Old Abraham Lincoln Mystery May Finally Have an Answer
- Did an Israeli student steal Auschwitz artifacts for her art exhibit?
- Memorial erected at site of witch trial hangings
- Michael Beschloss says if Trump pardons himself this is worse than Watergate
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"
- Daniel Pipes says it’s time for the Palestinians to recognize they lost
- Wm. Theodore de Bary, Renowned Columbia Sinologist, Dies at 97
- Iran sentences Princeton history grad student to 10 years for spying