Originally published 06/29/2016
Lawrence S. Wittner
Russia, China and the USA are among the world’s most violent societies at home and pose the greatest threat to the continued existence of civilization.
Originally published 11/14/2013
The problem with American power, like all power, is that it waxes and wanes.
Originally published 06/25/2017
Not a laughing matter . . .
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations