by William Lambers
What are we blind to? Farm communities are suffering worldwide.
SOURCE: The Conversation
by John Jewell
Even if reporters had wished to “tell the truth” and their copy had made it past the censors, then the editors and proprietors back home would have ensured that their writing did not see the light of day.
SOURCE: The Telegraph
The group that expressed the least knowledge about the battle was the "baby boomer" generation, with 88 percent of those aged 55 to 64 saying they knew little or nothing about it.
by Adam Hochschild and Joe Sacco
The enduring folly of the Battle of the Somme.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism