Battle of the Somme
Originally published 07/11/2016
What are we blind to? Farm communities are suffering worldwide.
Originally published 07/01/2016
Even if reporters had wished to “tell the truth” and their copy had made it past the censors, then the editors and proprietors back home would have ensured that their writing did not see the light of day.
Originally published 06/09/2016
The group that expressed the least knowledge about the battle was the "baby boomer" generation, with 88 percent of those aged 55 to 64 saying they knew little or nothing about it.
Originally published 11/11/2013
Adam Hochschild and Joe Sacco
The enduring folly of the Battle of the Somme.
Originally published 02/15/2017
Stone Age Brain
And what it means when we have a president who lies.
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz