Originally published 11/09/2015
Organizers in Umeå claim the event is a 'security risk', downplay Holocaust's horrors.
Originally published 11/12/2013
The German president opened a week of commemoration by visiting a museum dedicated to Otto Weidt, a savoir of Jews during the Holocaust.
Originally published 11/07/2013
An exhibition in Berlin gathers previously unknown reports by foreign diplomats, revealing how the shocking events prompted little more than hollow condemnation.
Originally published 02/28/2017
Seekers of illegitimate power always create distorted narratives to justify their dominance. Freedom and justice depend on popular insistence on learning the truth about themselves, their world and their rulers.
Originally published 01/28/2017
Marches alone won’t stop Trump. Real political influence requires continued and widespread popular pressure in favor of positive action.
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi