Alfred Russel Wallace
Originally published 11/07/2013
The first ever statue of the naturalist will be unveiled at the Natural History Museum by Sir David Attenborough.
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis
- Historian says the removal of Nazi-era art to Switzerland makes restitution unlikely
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita