Alfred Russel Wallace
Originally published 11/07/2013
The first ever statue of the naturalist will be unveiled at the Natural History Museum by Sir David Attenborough.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments