Originally published 11/19/2013
Abraham Zapruder and the evolution of film.
Originally published 11/23/2007
Max Holland and Johann Rush
Within hours of John F. Kennedy’s assassination on November 22, 1963, the Kodak film exposed by Abraham Zapruder became the most important home movie ever made.
Originally published 10/25/2017
Edward Barrow changed the face of modern sports, ushering in megastars like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig, while also introducing the playing of the national anthem before games.
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term