Originally published 09/16/2016
The President Who Deserves the Credit for Reviving Presidential Debates May Have Lost Because of Them
This is the explanation for his gaffe.
Originally published 11/05/2015
David B. McLennan
We can start by having two-person debates.
Originally published 10/28/2015
Christopher McKnight Nichols
Yes, image was crucial, but it also seems that what Kennedy had to say and how he approached the issues that was also significant.
Originally published 09/20/2010
James L. Baughman
Probably not, but they have been election rituals ever since.
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment