Bill de Blaiso
Originally published 11/14/2013
Landon R.Y. Storrs
The Democratic candidate for New York mayor confronts the dark legacy of a federal employee loyalty program.
Originally published 11/06/2013
Bill de Blaiso *could* be a champion for the working class.
Originally published 11/04/2013
Bill de Blaiso's election is NOT a throwback to the "rainbow" coalition.
Originally published 01/19/2017
Mark Byrnes's Facing Backwards
"It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt ... that they are incapable of exercising the sovereignty. Usurpation is then an easy attainment, and an usurper soon found." James Monroe
Originally published 10/20/2016
2016 In Context
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography