Bill de Blaiso
Originally published 11/14/2013
The Democratic candidate for New York mayor confronts the dark legacy of a federal employee loyalty program.
Originally published 11/06/2013
Bill de Blaiso *could* be a champion for the working class.
Originally published 11/04/2013
Bill de Blaiso's election is NOT a throwback to the "rainbow" coalition.
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.
- Bernard Bailyn’s influence on the profession is hailed in the WSJ