Originally published 02/20/2014
How a thug state operates.
Originally published 11/01/2013
The White House says the intelligence community kept them in the dark on the wiretapping of foreign leaders. That's ridiculous.
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.
- Bernard Bailyn’s influence on the profession is hailed in the WSJ