Michael J. Korzi
Originally published 01/20/2013
FDR with Churchill and Stalin at the Yalta Conference in February 1945, a few months before his death.
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay