Originally published 08/13/2014
This is the first time that all three ingredients have been discovered on ex-Pentagon property on Okinawa.
Originally published 06/03/2014
The Most Haunting Interview You'll Ever Read: When Japanese Islanders Were Ordered to Commit Mass Suicide
"I don’t remember exactly how we killed our mother, maybe we tried to use rope at first, but in the end we hit her over the head with stones."
Originally published 02/25/2014
The establishment of a U.S. military fiefdom on Okinawa was part of the Cold War practice of dividing nations.
Originally published 10/31/2013
But the Japanese prime minister endorsed the continuing presence of U.S. forces in Okinawa.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead