Originally published 12/01/2013
Two-term presidents don't fear voters like they should.
Originally published 11/07/2013
Victor Davis Hanson
Are two terms too much for presidents?
Originally published 01/20/2013
Michael J. Korzi
FDR with Churchill and Stalin at the Yalta Conference in February 1945, a few months before his death.
Originally published 01/28/2017
There's No There There
"A mean wind is blowing"--David Brooks, NY Times columnist.
- New Jersey Residents March For Slavery Reparations
- New book says amount of mustard gas exposure in World War II may be higher than acknowledged by government
- Canada’s Secret to Resisting the West’s Populist Wave
- Trump’s travel ban is built on a law meant to ‘protect’ the U.S. from Jews and communists
- The Time to Retrieve Time’s Time Capsule Is at Hand
- John B. Boles wants students to know more about Jefferson than that he was a slaveholder
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist