Originally published 12/01/2013
Two-term presidents don't fear voters like they should.
Originally published 11/07/2013
Victor Davis Hanson
Are two terms too much for presidents?
Originally published 01/20/2013
Michael J. Korzi
FDR with Churchill and Stalin at the Yalta Conference in February 1945, a few months before his death.
Originally published 01/28/2017
There's No There There
"A mean wind is blowing"--David Brooks, NY Times columnist.
- Berlin's street names provoke debate over forgotten colonial history
- 'World's first newspaper published in Korea in 1557'
- Trump’s claim that ‘no administration has accomplished more in the first 90 days’
- Trump parroted Chinese version of history
- Museum of the American Revolution opens: 'It's high time we had a museum such as this'
- David McCullough: President Trump's Disregard for History Is 'Utter Nonsense'
- Professor uses role-playing, video game to teach history
- American Historical Review apology prompts soul-searching over racial gatekeeping in the academe
- Professor who tweeted Trump 'must hang' goes on leave for semester
- Jonathan Zimmerman is joining the growing ranks of liberal historians alarmed by college speech codes