Originally published 12/01/2013
Two-term presidents don't fear voters like they should.
Originally published 11/07/2013
Are two terms too much for presidents?
Originally published 01/20/2013
FDR with Churchill and Stalin at the Yalta Conference in February 1945, a few months before his death.
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing
- Russian historian slams Putin