Originally published 10/29/2013
The Times features Martin Par's documentation of a British town transitioning from a traditional industrial community to an artistic, gentrifying community over 35 years.
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome