Originally published 10/28/2013
No historian has ever been as close to power as Arthur Schlesinger Jr. was to President Kennedy.
Originally published 04/17/2016
Stone Age Brain
In Bill Moyers's first published podcast he talks with Rick Shenkman about the role anger is playing in the election.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz