Originally published 10/28/2013
No historian has ever been as close to power as Arthur Schlesinger Jr. was to President Kennedy.
Originally published 04/17/2016
Stone Age Brain
In Bill Moyers's first published podcast he talks with Rick Shenkman about the role anger is playing in the election.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past