Originally published 10/28/2013
Did Columbus and his sailors really transport the bacterium back from the New World?
Originally published 04/06/2016
There's No There There
Who among our sheltered politicians, pundits and think tankers who sent them to war will visit their graves, console their widows and parents, and demand that taxes be increased to pay for the survivor's forever care?
- Princeton's Kevin Kruse takes to Twitter to prove that the Senate has indeed filibustered SCOTUS nominees
- The Lawyer vs. the Historian
- Roger Wilkins, civil rights champion in government and journalism, dies at 85
- Ken Burns making documentary on Muhammad Ali
- Rick Perlstein is asked if Trump’s like Nixon