Originally published 10/28/2013
Did Columbus and his sailors really transport the bacterium back from the New World?
Originally published 04/06/2016
There's No There There
Who among our sheltered politicians, pundits and think tankers who sent them to war will visit their graves, console their widows and parents, and demand that taxes be increased to pay for the survivor's forever care?
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools