Originally published 05/07/2014
Congress actually undertook a useful investigation and made helpful recommendations.
Originally published 10/28/2013
The bombing killed 241 American servicemen and wounded another 128.
Originally published 04/02/2016
Stone Age Brain
What we need to know about the brain to protect ourselves from manipulative politicians. By Rick Shenkman
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook