Originally published 05/07/2014
Congress actually undertook a useful investigation and made helpful recommendations.
Originally published 10/28/2013
The bombing killed 241 American servicemen and wounded another 128.
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean