Originally published 05/07/2014
Congress actually undertook a useful investigation and made helpful recommendations.
Originally published 10/28/2013
The bombing killed 241 American servicemen and wounded another 128.
Originally published 04/02/2016
Stone Age Brain
What we need to know about the brain to protect ourselves from manipulative politicians. By Rick Shenkman
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies