Originally published 05/07/2014
Congress actually undertook a useful investigation and made helpful recommendations.
Originally published 10/28/2013
The bombing killed 241 American servicemen and wounded another 128.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments