Originally published 02/23/2015
Ronald Keaton is a delight as Britain’s wartime leader in Churchill, written by Keaton and nicely directed by Kurt Johns. Keaton brings the English leader back to life in an admirable show that is extraordinarily informative.
Originally published 10/25/2013
Was the 1940 presidential election the most important in American history?
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success