Originally published 02/23/2015
Ronald Keaton is a delight as Britain’s wartime leader in Churchill, written by Keaton and nicely directed by Kurt Johns. Keaton brings the English leader back to life in an admirable show that is extraordinarily informative.
Originally published 10/25/2013
Was the 1940 presidential election the most important in American history?
- History will be trailing Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during his visit to the United States.
- Former foes honour Gallipoli's fallen on 100th anniversary
- Website exhibit unveiled for the first gay sit-in
- Climate Change Contributed Towards the Collapse of the Maya
- Armenia debuts website devoted to genocide
- How did common people mourn Lincoln after his passing?
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965