Originally published 10/25/2013
It may be an oldie, but it's still a goodie.
Originally published 01/21/2016
Barnum Brown is perhaps the most important paleontologist—and without him there likely would not have been a Jurassic Park.
- Supporters Rally Around Accused Russian Historian Of Stalin's Crimes
- Mormon history scholars file court brief over Trump travel ban
- Accused plagiarist Matthew Whitaker wins arbitration case against City of Phoenix over police contract
- Niall Ferguson says the liberal international order has passed its peak
- Nathaniel Philbrick wins the $50,000 2017 George Washington Prize