Originally published 10/25/2013
It may be an oldie, but it's still a goodie.
Originally published 01/21/2016
Barnum Brown is perhaps the most important paleontologist—and without him there likely would not have been a Jurassic Park.
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't
- Princeton U. historian Imani Perry claims mistreatment in parking ticket arrest
- Retired historian George Dennison remains on the payroll at the U. of Montana while faculty are cut
- The Atlantic profiles exciting ways to teach history
- LDS Church has gone from 0 to 4 historians specializing in women’s history