Originally published 10/25/2013
It may be an oldie, but it's still a goodie.
Originally published 01/21/2016
Barnum Brown is perhaps the most important paleontologist—and without him there likely would not have been a Jurassic Park.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem