Originally published 05/31/2015
Here's the French answer as to who qualifies and who doesn't.
Originally published 10/22/2013
Darrin M. McMahon
The term has become generic, and all but banished from academe.
Originally published 11/10/2015
Looking at the prizes a society awards and who receives them offers a useful historical tool to trace the evolution of a field and its practitioners.
- Should Trump Be Impeached? What Founding Father James Madison Gave as Grounds for Impeachment.
- Long Lost Nordic Village Mysteriously Abandoned in the Middle Ages Rediscovered
- Holocaust Memorial Rebuilt Outside Far-Right Politician's House By German Activists
- Ratko Mladic Is Convicted in 1990s Slaughter of Bosnian Muslims
- Most Everything You Learned About Thanksgiving Is Wrong
- Is This Professor ‘Putin’s American Apologist’?
- Vietnam veterans challenge Ken Burns on the accuracy of his epic documentary
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race