Originally published 10/21/2013
Budget cuts become so severe the Smithsonian may need to resort to furloughs and museum closings.
Originally published 10/27/2015
The media’s obsession with both Clintons’ character flaws have disappointed and distracted too many chroniclers.
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond