Originally published 10/21/2013
Budget cuts become so severe the Smithsonian may need to resort to furloughs and museum closings.
Originally published 10/27/2015
The media’s obsession with both Clintons’ character flaws have disappointed and distracted too many chroniclers.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations