Originally published 11/02/2015
The candy market was divided by race. More expensive varieties, such as hand-dipped chocolate bonbons, were aimed at young white women and middle-class children. The cheap stick candy, meanwhile, was targeted at blacks, the Irish and Chinese.
Originally published 10/21/2013
Blame the media.
Originally published 09/03/2015
It's a disgrace. It should be moved to a museum.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments