Originally published 11/03/2016
This one’s about the case of the interracial couple who fought to win the right to marry.
Originally published 10/28/2016
Candy companies used to market candy differently to whites and blacks.
Originally published 10/27/2014
Horror movies have had their fans since the 1920s. Frankenstein, Dracula and company have wandered over the earth and the silver screen with shivering majesty for generations.
Originally published 10/31/2013
The sexy-costume trend reveals how far we have strayed from the truly naughty roots of Halloween.
Originally published 10/21/2013
Blame the media.
Originally published 08/05/2016
Click here to read the interview.
Originally published 09/03/2015
It's a disgrace. It should be moved to a museum.
- Sinclair Lewis Predicted Trump—And Us
- Harvesting Government History, One Web Page at a Time
- 'Arbeit Macht Frei’ Gate Thought to Be Stolen From Dachau Is Found
- Behind the 1947 Law That Could Block Donald Trump’s Secretary of Defense Pick
- Why Trump Would Almost Certainly Be Violating the Constitution If He Continues to Own His Businesses
- National Book Award winner Ibram X. Kendi is youngest in 30 years in the non-fiction category
- Historian Volker Ullrich’s book on the rise of Hitler is spookily relevant
- People are still talking about historian Mark Lilla’s NYT op ed 2 weeks after it was published
- Rick Perlstein says Trump’s election confirms a paranoid trend in the GOP