Originally published 10/21/2013
Local church leaders outside of Leipzig have objected to the "glorification" of war.
Originally published 09/01/2015
Ohio's John Boehner wants to keep the name McKinley. It remains to be seen whether he can undo the action by the Department of the Interior, especially since Republican leaders from Alaska support the original name, Denali, over McKinley. But the mountain should be named Denali.
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport