SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
Nearing his 90s, Martin Duberman argues that the movement for equality has faltered.
SOURCE: The Boston Globe
“I had done tours for 15 summers during college and grad school, so I knew the tour industry pretty well, and I decided to try to put together tours focused on the kind of gay history issues I work on as a scholar.” – Andrew Lear
Distinguished author, historian and playwright Martin Duberman, 86, has written more than two dozen books on LGBT heritage and culture, icons of the progressive movement and race relations in America.
SOURCE: San Diego Gay & Lesbian News
San Diego Gay and Lesbian News profiles the distinguished historian.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup