Originally published 10/18/2013
S. Omar Badsha speaks at the Howard African Studies Department's 60th anniversary about his historical work and the protests that inspired it.
Originally published 07/14/2015
It helps explain why people deny climate change, resist the theory of evolution, and embrace the theology of anti-vaxxers.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"