Originally published 10/18/2013
Phys.org highlights Rosalind Williams' work exploring the responses of important authors to technology.
Originally published 07/14/2015
After Charleston renames the street and perhaps removes the statue, it can put up good markers explaining what had been there and why it was changed.
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- Historian Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham wins National Humanities Medal
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power