Originally published 10/14/2013
How vegetarianism began and spread in the United States.
Originally published 03/20/2015
Goshen, Indiana has passed a resolution to acknowledge and transcend its past as a sundown town. That's remarkable.
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing
- Russian historian slams Putin
- Historians and archivists say the NY Public Library no longer functions as a world-class research library
- WaPo chastised for ignoring Venona Papers in obit for Allen Weinstein
- In gay marriage decision, Supreme Court turns to historians for insight