Age of Discovery
Originally published 10/11/2013
Columbus may have left a contentious legacy, but there's no denying his voyages expanded the boundaries of European knowledge.
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay