Originally published 10/09/2013
Modern nomadic groups draw from traditional historical culture while still using technology.
Originally published 12/07/2014
One wrote a textbook passing along the racist myths of Reconstruction. The other wrote a textbook challenging them.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past