Originally published 10/10/2013
The 46-year-old professor of history and gender studies faced dismissal for sleeping with students.
Originally published 01/01/2015
In the Seattle windshield scare of 1954 there's a lesson that can help us understand what's happened in Ferguson.
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- 2016 election's leading candidates have strong Jewish family ties
- Ron Radosh plans to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Medievalist calls on historians to welcome pop culture