Originally published 10/10/2013
The 46-year-old professor of history and gender studies faced dismissal for sleeping with students.
Originally published 01/01/2015
In the Seattle windshield scare of 1954 there's a lesson that can help us understand what's happened in Ferguson.
- How the Martin Luther King estate controls the national hero’s image
- Benjamin Franklin's life inspired me, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- PTSD Found In Ancient Warriors
- West Point historian says if his cadets can understand the history of war, so can Congress
- Australian historian Alan Atkinson wins $100,000 literary prize
- Duke honors historian John Hope Franklin with year-long series of events
- What New Left History Gave Us