Originally published 10/10/2013
The 46-year-old professor of history and gender studies faced dismissal for sleeping with students.
Originally published 01/01/2015
In the Seattle windshield scare of 1954 there's a lesson that can help us understand what's happened in Ferguson.
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.
- Bernard Bailyn’s influence on the profession is hailed in the WSJ