Originally published 10/09/2013
Modern nomadic groups draw from traditional historical culture while still using technology.
Originally published 12/07/2014
One wrote a textbook passing along the racist myths of Reconstruction. The other wrote a textbook challenging them.
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't
- Princeton U. historian Imani Perry claims mistreatment in parking ticket arrest
- Retired historian George Dennison remains on the payroll at the U. of Montana while faculty are cut
- The Atlantic profiles exciting ways to teach history
- LDS Church has gone from 0 to 4 historians specializing in women’s history