Originally published 10/09/2013
Modern nomadic groups draw from traditional historical culture while still using technology.
Originally published 12/07/2014
One wrote a textbook passing along the racist myths of Reconstruction. The other wrote a textbook challenging them.
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- Poland wrestles with its past — and present
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017