Originally published 10/09/2013
Modern nomadic groups draw from traditional historical culture while still using technology.
Originally published 12/07/2014
One wrote a textbook passing along the racist myths of Reconstruction. The other wrote a textbook challenging them.
- Russian historian slams Putin
- Historians and archivists say the NY Public Library no longer functions as a world-class research library
- WaPo chastised for ignoring Venona Papers in obit for Allen Weinstein
- In gay marriage decision, Supreme Court turns to historians for insight
- Sam Haselby argues religion trumps politics in his new book