Originally published 10/03/2013
Records from the Clinton Library show then-Associate White House Counsel Kagan's key role in drafting legal policy.
Originally published 08/13/2014
CHooper's Post-Soviet Futures Blog
The rebels must disarm, but that can only happen by including Russia, with the E.U., as part of the solution to the Ukraine crisis rather than as its major problem.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations