Originally published 10/06/2015
Two Veterans Win Compensation, Many More Denied
Originally published 07/14/2015
The volume is not intended to "rewrite history but instead be informed by 25 years of new knowledge and interviews with Vietnam War veterans."
Originally published 03/03/2015
Fifty years after the first US troops came ashore at Da Nang, the Vietnamese are still coping with unexploded bombs and Agent Orange.
Originally published 08/13/2014
This is the first time that all three ingredients have been discovered on ex-Pentagon property on Okinawa.
Originally published 10/02/2013
Recently-unearthed barrels lift the lid on one of the Pentagon’s best-kept Vietnam War secrets -- the storage of military defoliants in Japan.
Originally published 08/12/2014
Liberty and Power
It’s not easy being a libertarian. I am not looking for sympathy when I say that. I just mean to point out that rejecting the conventional wisdom on virtually (do I really need this adverb?) every political question, current and historical, can be wearying. Life could be so much simpler if it were otherwise. No doubt about that. I really don’t like conflict, especially when it can quickly turn personal, as it so often does. (I embrace the advice that one can disagree without being disagreeable.) But for a libertarian, disagreement with most people is not an option. We can’t help it.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”