Originally published 03/10/2017
The paper profiles her as a historian who challenged US foreign policy.
Originally published 09/25/2013
Negotiation and cooperation may be taking the place of a historically more aggressive approach.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations