SOURCE: The Conversation
by David Gunderman
Anti-Semitism brought down one of the world's greatest centers for mathematical research.
by Julian Havil
John Napier was a man of his time, but perhaps not of ours.
The 2,300-year-old matrix is the world's oldest decimal multiplication table.
by Slava Gerovitch
Chance encounters in the life of Andrei Kolmogorov.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible