Cocktail of the Week: The Versatile Mule
by Kathryn Smith
Enjoy a variation of the Moscow Mule as a summer cocktail (alcohol optional) with a history lesson on the cocktail's creation.
SOURCE: Washington Post
At OSS gala, Hemingway-worthy martinis
The OSS Society's William J. Donovan Award dinner will boast the head bartender from Hemingway's favorite Paris watering hole.
- A Secret Joke Clouds Harvard's Affirmative Action Case
- An Amateur Historian Helped Find Richard III's Remains Under a Parking Garage. Her Story Hits the Screen
- Why LAUSD Teachers Walked Out
- The Role of US Evangelicals in Radicalizing Ugandans Against LGBTQ Rights
- Culture Warrior Chris Rufo is DeSantis's Most Important Ally
- The PR War for Cancer Awareness has Reduced the Stigma, but not the Cost, of Illness
- The Jim Crow Reign of Terror
- Francesca Morgan Dissects the American Obsession with Genealogy
- Florida Legislation Recalls the Tragic History behind Fights for Sex Education
- Kate Strasdin Breaks Down Authenticity on Bridgerton and other Costume Dramas