Originally published 09/01/2015
A mix of love and hate has characterized America’s relations with Cuba from the start. What many don't know is that the Castro brothers continued the terrorism practiced by the first Cuban revolutionaries.
Originally published 12/17/2014
A novelist's re-creation of an awful practice.
Originally published 09/08/2013
History provides reasons to be skeptical of the administration's chemical weapons claim in Syria.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/140190
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?