Originally published 09/01/2015
A mix of love and hate has characterized America’s relations with Cuba from the start. What many don't know is that the Castro brothers continued the terrorism practiced by the first Cuban revolutionaries.
Originally published 12/17/2014
A novelist's re-creation of an awful practice.
Originally published 09/08/2013
History provides reasons to be skeptical of the administration's chemical weapons claim in Syria.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/140190
- South Atlantic Mystery Flash in September 1979 Raised Questions about Nuclear Test
- California Owes Reparations To Victims Of Forced Race & Intellectual-Based Sterilization, Study Finds
- All the times in U.S. history that members of the electoral college voted their own way
- The Harriet Tubman $20 Bill Could Make an Early Debut
- Report: Economists have documented for the first time the decline of the American Dream
- Economists are attacking historians’ recent works on slavery
- Salon suggests Paul Gottfried, "a retired Jewish political historian,” was a founder of the Alt-Right
- National Women's History Museum Receives Grant to Rebuild Website with Advanced Content Capabilities
- UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
- Bristol Brexit-backer Arron Banks ridiculed for arguing Roman history with Professor Mary Beard