Originally published 09/01/2015
A mix of love and hate has characterized America’s relations with Cuba from the start. What many don't know is that the Castro brothers continued the terrorism practiced by the first Cuban revolutionaries.
Originally published 12/17/2014
A novelist's re-creation of an awful practice.
Originally published 09/08/2013
History provides reasons to be skeptical of the administration's chemical weapons claim in Syria.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/140190
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- The Racial Politics of Nat Turner Tours
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller