Originally published 11/07/2013
Lawrence S. Wittner
The richest nation on earth has millions of full-time employees earning poverty-level wages.
Originally published 09/06/2013
How a European labor shortage after the plague led to greater economic equality.
Originally published 01/22/2017
Click here for the interview.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/135751
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies