Originally published 11/07/2013
The richest nation on earth has millions of full-time employees earning poverty-level wages.
Originally published 09/06/2013
How a European labor shortage after the plague led to greater economic equality.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/135751
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences