Originally published 11/07/2013
Lawrence S. Wittner
The richest nation on earth has millions of full-time employees earning poverty-level wages.
Originally published 09/06/2013
How a European labor shortage after the plague led to greater economic equality.
Originally published 01/22/2017
Click here for the interview.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/135751
- ICC orders Mali extremist to pay $3.2 million in reparations
- Political Rage Over Statues? Old News in the Old World
- Deadly U.S. Embassy Bombing in Kenya Was ‘Avoidable,’ According to Scorching New Memoir
- There are certain moments in US history when Confederate monuments go up
- Charlottesville Violence Spurs New Resistance to Confederate Symbols
- Eric Foner says in an interview that it’s not necessary to remove Confederate statues
- Philip Zelikow says the government should crack down on armed groups of militants
- Conservatives complain that a "Pro-gay U.S. embassy features ‘art’ by anti-Trump professor”
- N. D. B. Connolly says Charlottesville showed that liberalism can’t defeat white supremacy