Originally published 11/07/2013
Lawrence S. Wittner
The richest nation on earth has millions of full-time employees earning poverty-level wages.
Originally published 09/06/2013
How a European labor shortage after the plague led to greater economic equality.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/135751
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges