Originally published 07/30/2017
Feeding the hungry is essential to winning the peace. Eisenhower knew this. Trump and the Congress should too.
Originally published 03/11/2014
Victor Davis Hanson
Obama admirers have created a complete distortion of “the Eisenhower era.”
Originally published 09/05/2013
Bruce Cole, who has published at least two critical articles of the Frank Gehry design, will head up the commission.
Originally published 11/20/2013
Ira Chernus's MythicAmerica
When JFK died, America's belief in "truth" as absolute certainty began to die too.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz