SOURCE: CBS News
David Eisenhower's grandfather commanded the greatest military operation of history's most terrible war.
by William Lambers
Feeding the hungry is essential to winning the peace. Eisenhower knew this. Trump and the Congress should too.
SOURCE: National Review
by Victor Davis Hanson
Obama admirers have created a complete distortion of “the Eisenhower era.”
Bruce Cole, who has published at least two critical articles of the Frank Gehry design, will head up the commission.
- Why more places are abandoning Columbus Day in favor of Indigenous Peoples’ Day
- Rudy Giuliani comparing impeachment to the Salem witch trials is a little right and a lot wrong, expert says
- U.N. Report Bolsters Theory That Hammarskjold Plane Was Downed
- Panama celebrates its black Christ, part of protest against colonialism and slavery
- Fundamentalism turns 100, a landmark for the Christian Right
- Labor Historian Staughton Lynd's Book Is Embraced by Google Workers and Uber Drivers
- Rick Perry recommended former ambassador, historian Daniel Yergin for Ukraine reforms-U.S. Energy Dept
- Ginsburg predicts historians will call this political era an 'aberration'
- American Historical Association Announces 2019 Prize Winners
- A New History Celebrates Brooklyn’s Heights, and Depths Image