Originally published 09/05/2013
Could the Mongol conqueror's remains actually be in Russian Tuva?
Originally published 11/03/2013
The former governor tried to shut down Howard Zinn and me. Now Purdue faculty members fight back.
- Call to help Moroccan historian Maâti Monjib, who has been on hunger strike since 6 October 2015
- Charles Gillispie, trailblazer in the history of science, dies at 97
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- NC student’s senior thesis selected as top paper sheds light on little-known victory over Jim Crow
- Historian Who Probed Austria’s Nazi Past Begins Sentence for Defrauding State