Originally published 09/05/2013
Shrinking tribes have prompted the overhaul.
Originally published 10/17/2013
Ira Chernus's MythicAmerica
If we put the Tea Party's claim to be Jeffersonians in the proper historical perspective, we come out not on the far right but on the far left.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem