Yom Kippur War
Originally published 11/04/2016
Col. Zvika Greengold received Medal of Valor for 'single-handedly destroying 60 tanks' in Yom Kippur War, but senior reserve officer says tale was spun to boost unit morale.
Originally published 10/06/2013
The unrelenting hostility to Israel in the greater Middle East continues.
Originally published 09/04/2013
The 1973 War wasn't just a turning point in Middle East affairs -- it was also a critical battlefield of the Cold War.
Originally published 09/03/2013
Social scientists who study revolutions and other historical processes generally look for patterns and similarities. Historians, by contrast, have traditionally focused on factors that are specific to each situation, in each time and in each place. They seek to understand the particularities of each situation, rather than generalize about commonalities.
- Turnover In Trump's White House Is 'Record-Setting,' And It Isn't Even Close
- The History Of Government Shutdowns In The U.S.
- Unhealthiest presidents in U.S. history
- ‘Make it right’: Descendants of slaves demand restitution from Georgetown
- See How Trump's Approval Rating Stacks Up Against Other Presidents After One Year
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield