Elizabeth Tandy Shermer
Originally published 08/19/2013
The 2014 elections will give students plenty of opportunities for activism and even employment.
Originally published 07/29/2013
Executives have made little attempt to bridge the economic and political divides their predecessors created between workers and managers.
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean