Elizabeth Tandy Shermer
Originally published 08/19/2013
The 2014 elections will give students plenty of opportunities for activism and even employment.
Originally published 07/29/2013
Executives have made little attempt to bridge the economic and political divides their predecessors created between workers and managers.
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- 2016 election's leading candidates have strong Jewish family ties
- Ron Radosh plans to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Medievalist calls on historians to welcome pop culture