Originally published 10/18/2016
Springsteen’s verbal artistry is frequently on display in his autobiography just as in his hundreds of recorded songs.
Originally published 12/05/2013
The document used to be in the collection of Springsteen's former manager, Mike Appel.
Originally published 07/26/2013
Review of the documentary film Springsteen and I, directed by Baillie Walsh and produced by Ridley Scott.
- Historian Plumbs Tax Records for Patterns of Racial Discrimination
- Alt-right commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
- 2 Sinologists say Liu Xiaobo’s Death speaks to a dark vision for China
- Historians plead with Trump not to block the release of final stash of JFK assassination documents
- Meet the Guardian of Palestine's Past