Originally published 08/15/2013
Modern human trafficking functions in a remarkably similiar way to the antebellum slave trade -- only in secret.
Originally published 01/10/2013
Credit: Flickr/Inheritance magazine.
- Russian historian slams Putin
- Historians and archivists say the NY Public Library no longer functions as a world-class research library
- WaPo chastised for ignoring Venona Papers in obit for Allen Weinstein
- In gay marriage decision, Supreme Court turns to historians for insight
- Sam Haselby argues religion trumps politics in his new book