Originally published 08/15/2013
Modern human trafficking functions in a remarkably similiar way to the antebellum slave trade -- only in secret.
Originally published 01/10/2013
Credit: Flickr/Inheritance magazine.
- What Niall Ferguson's been tweeting lately
- Scholar of Urban Riots: Expect More Unrest
- Historian says Indian mascots remain popular even at schools that dropped them
- A column by Johns Hopkins historian N. D. B. Connolly causes a firestorm on the website of New York Times
- Garry Wills says the Pope is scaring the dickens out of rich people